36" x 80" Figerglass Smooth Entry Door
Need a beautiful entry door that is impact rated for hurricane protection? We have a large selection of styles to choose from. Our figerglass Smooth series is a perfect example. Take advantage of this package that includes the entry door, a professional installation and project management, and the necessary documentation to obtain the permit and pass all the required building inspections. This offer is valid for Miami. Two options. Those who live in unincorporated Miami-Dade County and those who live in incorporated municipalities, such as Coral Gables, Pinecrest, Palmetto Bay, City of Miami, Miami Shores, Culter Bay, West Miami, etc.
Model: DRS29 3/4 2 Panels Smooth Skin Exterior Fiberglass Door.
Construction: Made with Hydroshield reinforced fiberglass with composite stiles and rails to mitigate water infiltration.
Finish: Smooth doors come with pre-pigmented white skin
Glass insert: Impact-resistant, hurricane-rated glass insert size is 22" x 48"
Professional installation: This price includes professional installation by license contractor.
Installation Scope of Work:
- Building permit package and permit running*
- Removal of existing door
- Disposal of existing door and frame
- Installation of wood bucks, if needed
- Installation of new frame and door as per product approval of the door
- Basic interior finish with wood moulding (primed, painting is not included)
- Seal and caulk of the outside. No stucco repairs or patching are included.
* All door replacement jobs require a building permit. No exceptions. Permit package and permit running are included for unincorporated Miami-Dade County. For all other municipalities, see pricing below.
Permit fees are included for unincorporated Miami-Dade County. All other municipalities, the permit fees